Designed, Engineered and Made in Germany
Easily Adjustable in 3 Dimensions
(up/down, left/right, in/out)
Achieve perfect alignment during and after installation, even when the structure settles
Clean Look for Various Installation Options
Our concealed hinges provide a modern finish without the interruption of visible hinge hardware that can be installed on wood, steel and aluminum frames
Concealed hinges cannot be tampered with, offering the advantage of increased security
Meticulously engineered hinges do not require scheduled lubrication
High Load Capacity
Two concealed hinges can accommodate high load capacity. Most competitors must use 3 or more hinges to bear the same load
Specifications & DimensionsPrice per piece.
Please contact us for pricing on large quantities.
- Available in Satin Nickel Finish
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- 3D Adjustability (up/down, left/right and in/out)
- Maintenance free
- UL Listed 30 minute fire rating
- High load bearing capacity per two hinges (660 lbs.)
- Suitable for timber, aluminum or steel frames with Min door thickness of 1 3/8"
- Residential and commercial use
- Easy installation
- Concealed for a completely flush look
- High quality finishes
What type of material does my door need to be?
The typical application is wood doors and wood frames. We do offer accessories for thin jambs, and metal jambs. You could also use these hinges on metal doors.
What finishes are available?
The standard finish that we stock is satin nickel look. This finish will match to satin nickel, satin chrome, and satin stainless steel hardware. Other finishes are available upon request. Other finishes typically have a longer lead time as they are not stocked here in the US, and will come from Germany.
What does 3D adjustable mean?
These concealed hinges are 3 dimensionally adjustable, which allows for the perfect alignment for flush doors.
- Up/Down: You have adjustability of +/- 1/8"
- Left/Right: You have adjustability of +/- 1/8"
- In/Out: You have adjustability of +/- 1/16"