Designed, Engineered and Made in Germany
Easily Adjustable in 3 Dimensions
(up/down, left/right, in/out)
Achieve perfect alignment during and after installation, even when the structure settles
Clean Look for Various Installation Options
Our concealed hinges provide a modern finish without the interruption of visible hinge hardware that can be installed on wood, steel and aluminum frames
Concealed hinges cannot be tampered with, offering the advantage of increased security
Meticulously engineered hinges do not require scheduled lubrication
High Load Capacity
Two concealed hinges can accommodate high load capacity. Most competitors must use 3 or more hinges to bear the same load
Specifications & DimensionsPrice per piece.
Please contact us for pricing on large quantities.
- Various finish options available
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- 3D Adjustability (up/down, left/right and in/out)
- Maintenance free
- UL Listed Fire rated for 20 Min
- High load bearing capacity per two hinges (176 lbs.)
- Suitable for timber, aluminum or steel frames with Min door thickness of 1 3/8"
- Residential and commercial use
- Easy installation
- Concealed for a completely flush look
- High quality finish
- Router Bit Diameter: 24mm
Click Here To View Technical Specs
*Stainless Door Hardware is a direct importer of fine architectural hardware made in Germany; and is not in any way affiliated with Simonswerk GmbH or Simonswerk North America.
What type of material does my door need to be?
The typical application is wood doors and wood frames. We do offer accessories for thin jambs, and metal jambs. You could also use these hinges on metal doors.
What finishes are available?
All standard finishes offered on the website are stocked by the vendor. Other finishes are available upon request. Other finishes typically have a longer lead time as they are not stocked here in the US, and will come from Germany.
What does 3D adjustable mean?
These concealed hinges are 3 dimensionally adjustable, which allows for the perfect alignment for flush doors.
- Up/Down: You have adjustability of +/- 1/8"
- Left/Right: You have adjustability of +/- 1/8"
- In/Out: You have adjustability of +/- 1/16"