Fits Standard Door Prep
Stainless steel hinges are great for waterside properties and outdoor use.
High-Grade 304 Stainless Steel
First rate stainless steel is easy to care for, resistant to corrosion and environmental influences
Meticulously engineered hinges do not require scheduled lubrication
Specifications & Dimensions
- Available in Stainless Steel Matte Finish or Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Doors up to 60" need 2 hinges
- Doors over 60" but not over 90" need 3 hinges
- Doors over 90" but not over 120" need 4 hinges
- Corners: Square
- Machine screw: N/A
- Wood screw: #9x 3/4"
- Thickness .085-.097"
- Options: Standard & Residential
- Easy installation
- High quality finish
Click Here To View Technical Specs
How many hinges do I need?
Doors up to 60" need 2 hinges.
Doors over 60" but not over 90" need 3 hinges.
Doors over 90" but not over 120" need 4 hinges.
What finishes are available?
You can choose either Satin Stainless Steel Finish or Polished Stainless Steel Finish.