Fits Standard Door Prep
Stainless steel hinges are great for waterside properties and outdoor use.
High-Grade 304 Stainless Steel
First rate stainless steel is easy to care for, resistant to corrosion and environmental influences
Meticulously engineered hinges do not require scheduled lubrication
Specifications & Dimensions
- Available in Stainless Steel Matte Finish or polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Doors up to 60" need 2 hinges
- Doors over 60" but not over 90" need 3 hinges
- Doors over 90" but not over 120" need 4 hinges
- Load capacity (30lbs) per 2 hinges
- Corners: Square
- Machine screw: #10x 1/2"
- Wood screw: #10x 1"
- Thickness .085"
- Options: Residential,Standard,2BB,2BB/Res
- Easy installation
- High quality finish
Click Here To View Technical Specs
How many hinges do I need?
Doors up to 60" need 2 hinges.
Doors over 60" but not over 90" need 3 hinges.
Doors over 90" but not over 120" need 4 hinges.
What finishes are available?
You can choose either satin stainless steel finish or polished stainless steel finish.