Muto Comfort L 80
Innovative German Design
We have the latest technology in modern barn door hardware that allows your door to slide crisp and clean every time
Eloxal aluminum track and complete wheel kit
Top quality construction that is meticulously detailed and engineered to assure endurance even under the toughest usage. Made from the finest quality Eloxal aluminum, our modern barn door hardware systems are maintenance-free and corrosion resistant
High End Modern Aesthetics
Our sliding barn door hardware systems will enhance any space and are designed to "wow" with its combination of dynamic form and function
Track provided can be cut down even shorter on site
No glass preparation required.
Specifications & Dimensions
- This system includes: wheel kit and track hardware
- Hardware proudly manufactured in Germany
- high performance clamp carriers and Integrated "anti-jump" technology
- Dormotion technology available for door width range (39"- 57")
- Dormotion technology clear opening width range (36 5/8"- 54 5/8")
- Standard clear opening width range (23 5/8"- 54 5/8")
- For use with glass panel material. *Select wood adapter for use with wood panels*
- Holds a maximum panel weight of 176lbs
- Hardware only. Door not included.
- Standard track lengths up to 72", 84", 96"
- Standard panel thickness 5/16"- 1/2"
- Minimum door panel width 26"
What components come with the complete modern barn door hardware system?
You will receive dependent on selection the following:
2 x clamp carrier set
1 x wall mount or ceiling/pocket mount
1 x track
2 x door stops
1 x floor guide
1 x valance/cover profile
1x end cap set
How do I determine the track length?
Track length is determined by doubling your door width. For example 34" door width = 68" track
How do I clean my modern barn door hardware?
We always say that if you clean your wood doors, (just like cleaning your car) you can prolong the finish and the life of the wood door for as long as you own your home. SDH.com recommends using stainless steel spray and a microfiber cloth. Please NEVER use any harsh chemicals, chlorine, bleach etc… Harsh chemicals will ruin product almost immediately.
Dormakaba warrants that their products shall be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 2 years after purchase. For projects located outside the United States or Canada, the limited warranty period for all products is 1 year from the date of manufacture.