German Engineered Design
Patented 3 piece rosette technology with solid metal sub-rosette insures a secure and precise fitting for easy installation Spring loaded levers minimize drooping and provide smooth and fast return of lever action
Concealed Mounting Hardware
No through bolts are exposed resulting a very clean, modern look
High-Grade Stainless Steel
Made from high-grade stainless steel, our modern handles are easy to care for, resistant to corrosion and environmental influences, and suitable for interior and exterior applications
Highest European Lockset Rating
Revolutionary design is rigorously tested to insure longevity for residential and commercial applications
No need to specify right or left handing
High quality product for a reasonable price
Specifications & Dimensions
The Seattle door lever represents the city it is named after with modern innovation in mind.
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (71), Polished Stainless Steel (72), Oil Rubbed Bronze Stainless Steel (81), Cosmos Black Stainless Steel (83)
- Rosette: Standard US 2 5/8" diameter 3 piece solid fixing rosette; Door Prep= 2 1/8"
- Backset: Standard 28 degree latch 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Strike: Standard T-strike & lip-strike plate, with plastic dust cover
- Function: Available in passage, privacy or dummy set.
- Optional: UL-listed 3 hour fire rated latch set available
Karcher Design warrants that their products shall be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 2 years after purchase.