TECTUS TE240 - 3D CONCEALED DOOR HINGE
**Volume Discounts Automatically Calculated
Various finish options available
Designed and engineered in Germany
3D Adjustability (up/down, left/right and in/out)
UL Listed Fire rated for 20 Min
High load bearing capacity per two hinges (132 lbs.)
Suitable for timber, aluminum or steel frames with Min door thickness of 1"
Residential and commercial use
Concealed for a completely flush look
High quality finishes
Click Here To View Technical Specs
*Stainless Door Hardware is a direct importer of fine architectural hardware made in Germany; and is not in any way affiliated with Simonswerk GmbH or Simonswerk North America.
What type of material does my door need to be?
The typical application is wood doors and wood frames. We do offer accessories for thin jambs, and metal jambs. You could also use these hinges on metal doors.
What finishes are available?
All standard finishes offered on the website are stocked by the vendor. Other finishes are available upon request. Other finishes typically have a longer lead time as they are not stocked here in the US, and will come from Germany.
What does 3D adjustable mean?
These concealed hinges are 3 dimensionally adjustable, which allows for the perfect alignment for flush doors.
- Up/Down: You have adjustability of +/- 1/8"
- Left/Right: You have adjustability of +/- 1/8"
- In/Out: You have adjustability of +/- 1/16"
- ARE YOU A TRADE PROFESSINAL? Email Us to Get your Trade Discount code!
- Order Processing Time is approximately 1-2 business days.
- Products are eligible to be returned within 5 days of delivery date. Products must be in original packaging and as new condition.
- Products approved for return are subject to a 45% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping cots. Original shipping costs are not eligible for return credit.