Modern Sliding Door Hardware for Wood or Glass - "Terra"
MWE Interior Sliding Door Hardware for wood or glass doors. This stunning German manufactured system is made of high grade stainless steel and hand sanded at a 600-grit finish. All sliding door hardware goes through a rigorous testing period to ensure years of effortless gliding for your wood or glass sliding door.
**TECHNICAL SPEC SHEETS AVAILABLE IN PRODUCT PHOTOS - PDF or DWG available upon request
**Custom Configurations & Finishes Available - Email Us to get started >>
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
- 1 Base Track (surface mounted with provided adhesive (no screws)) - 78 3/4" Length
- 1 Top U-Channel profile (wall or ceiling - specifiy at time of order) - 78 3/4" Length
- 2x "Terra" Wheels in Satin Matte Stainless Steel Finish
- 2x Top Channel stoppers
- 1x Floor Guide (for wodo or glass - based on purchasing selection)
*Door panel NOT included*
>Purchase Option: Handle - MWE "Klassik" Pull Bar (23 5/8" total length) - Mounting hardware to be provided based on door material/thickness specification (Other Pull Bar Options Available > )
Product Specifications & Dimensions
- This system includes: wheel kit, track hardware and mounting materials
- Barndoor hardware proudly manufactured in Germany
- 304 grade stainless steel
- Teflon coated wheels and concealed anti-jump
- Holds a maximum panel weight of 297lbs
- Hardware only. Door not included.
- Panel thickness range for wood 3/4" - 1 3/4"
- Panel thickness range for glass 5/16" - 1/2"
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure solid backing has been added to wall/ceiling throughout the entire length of rail
- ARE YOU A TRADE PROFESSINAL? Email Us to Get your Trade Discount code!
- Order Processing Time is approximately 1-2 business days.
- Products are eligible to be returned within 5 days of delivery date. Products must be in original packaging and as new condition.
- Products approved for return are subject to a 45% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping cots. Original shipping costs are not eligible for return credit.
MWE, N.A. Corporation ("Seller") warrants that the products purchased from seller be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of shipment.