Sliding Door Hardware for HEAVY DUTY Interior Doors - "Terra XL" by MWE
MWE Interior Sliding Door Hardware for wood or glass doors. This stunning German manufactured system is made of high grade stainless steel and hand sanded at a 600-grit finish. The "Terra XL" includes magnetic cover plates to hide all visible screws. The wheels can be be adjusted up/down for leveling for the perfect glide on any flooring!
All sliding door hardware goes through a rigorous testing period to ensure years of effortless gliding for your wood or glass sliding door.
Your "Terra XL" Sliding Hardware Set Includes :
Sliding Hardware in brused matte stainless steel for One Panel
2x "Terra Akzent" Wheels in brushed stainless steel
1x Top UChannel Track in brushed stainless steel (Length 78 3/4")
1x Floor Track with adhesive strips (Length 78 3/4")
2x Concealed Door Stops
1x Floor Guide (for wood or glass)
Product Specifications & Dimensions
- This system includes: wheel kit, track hardware and mounting materials
- Barndoor hardware proudly manufactured in Germany
- 304 grade stainless steel
- Teflon coated wheels and concealed anti-jump
- Holds a maximum panel weight of 297lbs
- Hardware only. Door not included.
- Panel thickness range for wood 3/4" - 1 3/4"
- Panel thickness range for glass 5/16" - 1/2"
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure solid backing has been added to wall/ceiling throughout the entire length of rail
Available for return or exchange with return authorization dated within 3 business days of delivery. All products must be in new condition and within original packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping. Once items have been received and inspected a credit will be issued less 45% restocking fee.
MWE, N.A. Corporation ("Seller") warrants that the products purchased from seller be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of shipment.